If you’re a Canadian company bringing multiple small shipments from the US into Canada, chances are you could save on your shipping costs by using a cross dock service just south of the border in Blaine, WA. This type of service can go by the name of package forwarding, US package receiving or inbound prepaid freight. Regardless of what it’s called, there are tremendous savings if you partner with the right company on the US side of the border. To be truly effective and problem-free, you need a company that:
- Bar codes and tracks every shipment
- Provides online visibility to all shipments and their status
- Provides you or your broker all necessary paperwork the same day the shipment arrives
- Offers courier delivery to anywhere in the lower mainland, Vancouver Island and beyond
- Can handle consolidated shipments, low value shipments (LVS) or shipments with values over $1600
Please have a quick look at this video that shows how ProPack in Blaine, WA is an excellent choice for handling your Northbound Package Forwarding. You can also learn more at www.propack.com/warehouse-services/northbound-forwarding.aspx.