ProPack can facilitate the cross dock of pallets, boxes, vehicles and
anything else that can be lifted in and out of a truck. Cross docks are handled
by ProPack’s warehouse department.
How Cross Docks Work
- Client arranges delivery of goods to ProPack's dock
- Client notifies ProPack of pending delivery
- ProPack receives shipment of goods and enters them into our online system
- Client arranges pick up of goods from ProPack's dock
- Client notifies ProPack of pending pickup
- ProPack releases goods to approved carrier
- Cross dock is billed in regards to number of units received and their length of time in ProPack's warehouse
- Located one mile from the US-Canadian border
- Schedule delivery and pickup anytime between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM
Would you like to know more? Please fill out our questionnaire.