ProPack’s Southbound Forwarding service is designed to save Canadian companies money on their shipments into the United States.
The program is suited for clients who ship packages in volume southbound on a daily or weekly basis.
How the Southbound Forwarding Works
- ProPack sends a courier to pick up the client’s shipment
- ProPack will work with one of our border partners to clear the shipment
- The client emails down shipment information to ProPack via Excel
- ProPack processes each of the shipments on the requested domestic carrier
- Shipment, Tracking, and Charge information are all available online
- Do not have to pay international shipping into the United States
- Take advantage of the portfolio of carrier service options at ProPack
- the entire process is visible online
Would you like to know more? Please fill out our questionnaire.